Choose your Package Below…
- The Paparazzi Package 3 hours $2500 (Most Popular): All the bells and whistles with this one as your special Senior is followed around town being photographed doing all the things like a local Celebrity, ha! Includes unlimited outfit changes of the wardrobe you bring as time allows, ALL digital images in your online gallery, up to 5 locations in/around the Nashville area as your 3 hour time-frame allows whether it be the Gulch, Printers Alley, Opryland Hotel, Centennial Park (the Parthenon), 21st Ave around Vanderbilt area, Pedestrian Bridge area, etc as we will have to drive to each one. And YES, this can include candids of tasting/posing by any local food/ice-cream trucks we happen by lol! Nashville has become quite the foodie city!
- The 2 Hour Senior Portrait Session for $1600:includes up to 4 outfit changes of the wardrobe you bring. 3 locations either in, or within 15 minutes of Nashville, and 20 digital images.
- The 90 minute Senior Portrait Session for $1200: Includes up to 3 outfit changes of the wardrobe you bring . 2 locations either in, or within 15 minutes of Nashville, and 15 digital images.
- The 1-hour Senior Portrait Session for $800: Includes up to 2 outfit changes of the wardrobe you bring. 1 Primary location and its immediate surrounding areas either in, or within 15 minutes of Nashville, and 10 digital images.
- The 30 Minute Senior Session for $400 includes: 5 digital images. Session takes place at choice of one location in Nashville OR on my 12-acre property in Bethpage (50 minutes from Nashville) or in my studio here as there is no time for traveling to various locations with this time frame. (if you would like a longer session here at the studio/ on the farm property, simply book a longer package and let me know at time of booking)
*Please Note* any area requiring photography permit fees such as Cheekwood Gardens (that’s around $300/hour), is the full responsibility of the client.
Due to the high demand of sessions, fees are due in full at time of booking to secure your session. You will be invoiced via email and pay straight from there. Bookings are non-refundable however if for some reason you cannot make your original scheduled session date, we will simply reschedule or use fees paid towards any future session of your choice.
After your invoice payment is confirmed you’ll receive a welcome email and list of Nashville shoot locations and their features to choose from if you don’t already know which spots you’d love your Senior photographed at.
About Your Photographer
To become a globally published photographer only days after opening her business is an incredible feat in itself. But it’s the unbelievable story leading up to Stephanie Mullowney’s International recognition that makes her portraiture so special and sought after. She and her newborn daughter were left virtually homeless only 5 days after her baby was diagnosed with Down Syndrome with her [then] husband calling their daughter “Defective” refusing to accept her diagnosis. Since then, Stephanie has made it her mission to use the platform of photography to capture the hearts of her subjects of ALL ABILITIES teaching the world to love like Jesus does with her universal mantra, “Look with your eyes, but see with your heart”.
In her portfolio you will find Celebrities alongside differently abled individuals such as the cast of the Emmy winning hit T.V. show “Born This Way”, movie star David Desanctis of ‘Where Hope Grows’, country music stars like Brett Eldredge, Josh Turner, and Luke Bryan. Sports stars like The Nashville Predators and so many more! She holds the 2016 Mollie Gavigan Award for her instrumental role in improving the lives of those with down syndrome. She credits her talent and passion for photography to the Lord Jesus who blessed her with a daughter who has not only inspired Stephanie herself, but has inspired the world.
*You can find Stephanie’s T.V. appearances, International Publishings, & News Media Stories HERE.