ABOUT YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER:
To become a globally published photographer only days after opening her business is an incredible feat in itself. But it’s the unbelievable story leading up to Stephanie Mullowney’s International recognition that fuels her mission that makes her portraiture so special and sought after. She and her newborn daughter were abandoned and left virtually homeless only 5 days after her baby was diagnosed with Down Syndrome. Since then, Stephanie has made it her mission to use the platform of photography to capture the hearts of her subjects teaching the world to love like Jesus does with her universal mantra, Look with your eyes, but see with your heart. You can find her global publishings, upcoming book project, and her amazing tesitmony at www.paperdollsphotography.com
All abilities are beautiful.
All session pricing includes premium editing/ post processing, time and talent of the photographer, number of digital images included in the package you choose, and a gorgeous online gallery including ALL of your best shots that you can purchase your stunning prints and canvas from. I will capture all of the beautiful personalities of your family in a variety of ways. Of course the longer the session, the more variety you will have.) I edit ALL of your best shots and upload them to your online gallery. If you love more than the amount of included digital images in the package you choose (like everyone always does :), you will have the option to purchase more right from your gallery. Due to high demand of clients wanting to purchase their entire galleries, that option is now available to you.
Here are your package choices below…you have the choice of having your session in studio or outdoors on my 104 acre property surrounded by a spring fed creek and full of meadows and fields. If you want an off location setting, there will be additional fees for anything over 30 minutes of travel as I am not able to do sessions for clients in the time I have to spend on the road. Client is responsible for any off site location fees that the location may charge for professional photography. (example:Cheekwood charges about $300)
- The 2 Hour Premium Portrait Session for $1200: includes up to 4 outfit changes (optional) and 20 digital images.
- The 90 minute Premium Portrait Session (MOST POPULAR) for $900: includes up to 3 outfit changes (optional) and 15 digital images.
- The 1 hour Premium Portrait Session for $700: includes up to 2 outfit changes (optional) and 10 digital images.
- The 40 minute Premium Portrait Session for $500: includes 7 digital images, and 1 outfit change.
- The 30 minute Premium Portrait Session for $400: includes 5 digital images, no outfit changes, and as much variety as time allows.
- The 20 minute Premium Portrait Session for $300: includes 3 digital images, no outfit changes.
Due to the high demand of sessions, fees are due in full at time of booking to secure your session. You will be invoiced via email and pay straight from there. Your spot will not be held until payment is confirmed. Session fees are not refundable but can be rescheduled with at least a 36 hour notice (Of course special exceptions for reschedules of less than 36 hours apply such as sudden on set of illness.)