ABOUT YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER:
To become a globally published photographer only days after opening her business is an incredible feat in itself. But it’s the unbelievable story leading up to Stephanie Mullowney’s International recognition that makes her portraiture so special and sought after. She and her newborn daughter were abandoned and left virtually homeless only 5 days after her baby was diagnosed with Down Syndrome. Since then, Stephanie has made it her mission to use the platform of photography to capture the hearts of her subjects teaching the world to love like Jesus does with her universal mantra, Look with your eyes, but see with your heart. You can find her global publishings, upcoming book project, and her amazing tesitmony at www.paperdollsphotography.com
All abilities are beautiful.
All session pricing includes premium editing/ post processing, time and talent of the photographer (aka-‘sitting fee’), number of digital images included in the package you choose (with option to purchase more in the gallery), and a gorgeous online gallery including ALL of your best shots that you can purchase your stunning prints and canvas from. I will capture all of the beautiful personalities of your family in a variety of ways. Of course the longer the session, the more variety you will have.)
SEE BELOW A SLIDESHOW OF A SAMPLE OF IMAGES BOTH WITH AND WITHOUT SET DESIGN/PROPS TO FURTHER HELP YOU MAKE YOUR DECISION ON THE BEST PACKAGE FOR YOUR FAMILY. ALSO CHECK OUT MY EXTENDED PORTFOLIO HERE ON THE SITE (YOU MAY WANT YOUR KLEENEX HANDY…JUST SAYIN;)
Here are your package choices below…
Packages 1-5 have No sets, no Props…Just your beautiful selves: I strongly encourage longer sessions for those with larger families to ensure we have time to get a variety of shots for you (i.e. individual, siblings, mom and dad, entire family) The longer the session the more time we will have to move around the property. I am on 104 acres of farmland with creeks, bridges, meadows, trails, a barn, etc …So lots of variety:)
- The 2 Hour Premium Portrait Session for $1100: includes up to 3 outfit changes (optional) and 20 digital images.
- The 90 minute Premium Portrait Session(MOST POPULAR) for $900: includes up to 2 outfit changes (optional) and 15 digital images.
- The 1 hour Premium Portrait Session for $600: includes up to 2 outfit changes (optional) and 10 digital images.
- The 30 minute Premium Portrait Session for $400: includes 5 digital images, no outfit changes, and as much variety as time allows.
- The 20 minute Premium Portrait Session for $300: includes 3 digital images, no outfit changes, 1 look/background. (Due to short time frame, this session is not recommended for families. This is mini session for 1 or 2 individuals who are not seeking a lot of variety)
Packages 6-10 Custom Made Set Design Packages: All the fixings;) Custom Set Design sessions are the bee’s knees and are what bring families here from all over the U.S. These are NOT your typical photo sessions. These sets are custom designed and built by yours truly after I learn about what your dream session wishes are:) These are so popular not only because of how unique and beautiful they are, but because its so different from your typical ‘cheeeesse’ pose smiles. These get the kids out of the boredom of typical poses and interacting with their surroundings getting more natural looks, laughs, smiles, and really brings out their personalities for more authentic images. Kids just think they are playing-and to them, somebody just happens to be snapping pictures while they do it. These are popular with literally everyone but especially those children with special needs of any kind as everything is designed to fit your child’s, likes and needs. Many families combine custom set sessions with a portrait session above to get the best of both worlds. So that is an option as well.
- The 2 hour Premium Custom Set Design session includes 4 custom set designs, candids, 4 optional outfit changes and 25 digital images for $2000 (not possible for out of state sessions due to the nature of intensive time it takes to build and design custom sets, break down, etc… Clients must travel to Nashville for this)
- The Premium Custom Set Design 90 minute session (MOST POPULAR) includes 3 custom set designs, candids and portraits of child/children and family, 3 optional outfit changes and 20 digital images for $1500 ( (not possible for out of state sessions due to the nature of intensive time it takes to build and design custom sets, break down, etc… Clients must travel to Nashville for this)
- The Premium Custom Set Design 1 hour session includes 2 custom set designs, candids and portraits of child/children and family with 1 optional outfit change and includes 15 digital images for $1000 ( (not possible for out of state sessions due to the nature of intensive time it takes to build and design custom sets, break down, etc… Clients must travel to Nashville for this)
- The Premium Custom Set Design 30 minute session includes 1 custom set design, plus candids of child as time allows, 7 digital images for $600 (not possible for out of state sessions due to the nature of intensive time it takes to build and design custom sets, break down, etc.. Clients must travel to Nashville for this.)
- Simplistic Set Design session includes 20 minute simple set with minimal props, 5 digital images, for $450. (not possible for out of state sessions due to the nature of intensive time it takes to build and design custom sets, break down, etc.. Clients must travel to Nashville for this.) (Due to short session time, this session is recommended for 1-2 persons at absolute maximum.
I edit ALL of your best shots and upload them to your online gallery. If you love more than the amount of included digital images in the package you choose (like everyone always does lol), you will have the option to purchase more right from your gallery. You can also purchase prints, metal and canvas straight from your gallery which is super easy and convenient! Clients get so many compliments on their gallery products. This print lab does just phenomenal work!
Due to the high demand of sessions fees are due in full at time of booking to secure your session. You will be invoiced via email and pay straight from there. Your spot will not be held until payment is confirmed. Session fees are not refundable but can be rescheduled with at least a 36 hour notice (Of course special exceptions for reschedules of less than 36 hours apply such as sudden on set of illness.)
All session pricing is subject to tax. Additional fees apply for pony rentals if you are wanting a unicorn session.